Creative Writer / University Student / Procrastinator.
Currently living in Nelson/Southampton, England.
Whovian, GoT, LOTR/The Hobbit, Sherlockian, Trekkie, Pokemon, Marvel.
Ask me anything; anon's always on!
Happily taken by the wonderful, gorgeous Lauren McLoughlin. <3
SFX Magazine issue 251 (out today) features previews of all 12 episodes of Doctor Who Series 8.
Highlights of each episode are below:
1. Clara trying to cope with her best friend being someone else. A terrifying monster.
2. Gritty Dalek episode that goes into the last place in the universe the Doctor should be.
3. Very funny Robin Hood story all about being a hero and whether the Doctor is a good man.
4. The story of a date and the Doctor having what appears to be a mild nervous breakdown. Tiny guest cast, no CGI. A bit of Coupling. Quite scary.
5. A Doctor Who heist movie with a cracking monster, one of Neill Gorton’s best.
6. What effect would slipping away with the Doctor have on your life? A hoot with some serious bits. Bit like ‘The Lodger’.
7. Proper drama with monsters and all the Doctor Who stuff that you could want. Also features a callback to a past episode (sort of).
8. Moffat playing the long game with a callback to something from Matt’s first series. A brilliant idea of a monster. Foxes singing.
9. A horror story that starts off with a very cute idea and becomes really quite frightening by the end. One of the best ever sight gags in it.
10. Boldly beautiful, lyrical and poetic. A fairytale, but not Moffat fairytale. Quite different with a clever main visual idea
11/12. High octane action, with Cybermen and some proper UNIT stuff. Strong emotional story about Clara and the Doctor and the fact that the way they interact might not be healthy for everyone around them.
Doctor Who Series 8 will begin on Saturday, 23rd August on BBC One.
2014 so far
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
you know what i miss? doctor who confidential
The mummified heart is said to be that of vampire Auguste Delagrance, responsible for the deaths of more than forty people back in the 1900, a period of vampirism in the USA. When he was identified, Delagrance was hunted down by a Romano Catholic priest and a Voodoo Hougan, and was destroyed in 1912. (x)
Me and my boyfriend broke into some old factory site and found a load of weird shit, including this pile of small, what I’m assuming to be mainly cat bones.
I can only hope it was cat bones, we certainly aren’t going back at night…